HOLAAY CRAKA MOLLLAY!

So i just recieved a message in my myspace.saying :
Hi Candice, as you know jehns cottilion is on sunday here and today is friday, and i was wondering if you can make a short video and put it on youtube and send me the link to show to jehn at her party, and i would need the video by tonight, sorry its late notice, but i need time to edit it, so yeah, jehn would really appreciate it and so would i, so yeah. take care.
-chasey
Im like DUDE,are you freakannn serious.We didnt have any time left cause when i read that message it was already 12:45 . you know the time difference right, basically i didnt have any clue bout hat i was gonna do ,frankly i didnt have my didgi cam with me cause i lended it to my cousin a few days ago. but good thing i had my brothers cellphone ,with his unlitxt still activated. i texted my cousin and told him i will go over there house a fetch him.
We went home after, we waited and waited . I took a shower before we took the video .First we ate befor we started anything. but then a gian we took a seperat video of my antie&lola.
few mins ,we finished eating. We went inside into the sala.Then we were reviewing our scripts.hahah.
*Watch these videos.Its hillarious:))